The jaw dropping design, affordability and surprising amount of equipment would satisfy any caravan enthusiasts expectations, making the Freedom Jetstream Twin the perfect lightweight tourer for all occasions.
Ever since the initial idea of having a micro sized caravan with full length single beds was launched in 1994 the Freedom Jetstream Twin has consistently been our best selling caravan. Despite the huge amount of standard equipment, the Jetstream Twin still weighs in at 750 Kgs and is constructed from the iconic “One Piece GRP Shell” meaning damp is physically impossible, this is what gives Freedom Caravans the longest expected life span of any caravan on the UK market.
Lavish fixtures and fittings, a practical wash room and a well equipped kitchen ensure the Jetstream Twin provides a perfect base from which to enjoy your holiday, no matter the weather. The Jetstream Twin offers an impressive range of home comforts including a Truma Combi Boiler heating and hot water system, Dometic 3-way fridge/freezer, Thetford cassette toilet, Dometic sky light and a full oven and grill.
Jetstream Twin Key Features;
Five time winner of the “Lightweight Leisure Trailer Awards” hosted by The Caravan Club.
Comes with the option of either full length single beds, or an easy to put up queen size double.
All the key features you would expect from a larger caravan, confined into one small yet comfortable living area.
- Shipping Length – 426cm (14’0”)
- Body Length – 310cm (10’2”)
- Body Width – 203cm (6’8”)
- Overall Height – 246cm (8’1”)
- Max Headroom – 185cm (6’1”)
- Unladen Weight – 700kg
- Laden Weight – 750kg
- Load Margin – 50kg
- Optional 850Kg Chassis Plate Available
- Noseweight – 70kg (Maximum)
- Braked Chassis
- Bed Size Double (cm) – 185 x 197
- Bed Size Twin Singles (cm) – 67 x 185
- External Water Pick-Up
- AL-KO AKS Stabiliser
- Full oven and grill combi
- 2 Burner Hob (Smoked Glass Top)
- Separate Stainless Steel Sink (Smoked Glass Top)
- 3 Way Fridge
- 240v Mains Electrics & Transformer Charger
- Truma Combi Boiler 4 Heating and Hot Water System (Gas)
- LED Spot Lights
- Cassette Toilet
- Tip-Up Sink
- Awning Light
- Cavernous Gas Bottle Box inc Spare Wheel & Carrier
- Fully Galvanised Chassis
- All-Round Double Glazed Windows
- High Line Brake Light, Dometic “HEKI Style” Roof Vent
- Cassette Fly screens & Blinds (Front & Rear)
- Insulated Roof Lining
- ONE Piece GRP Body Shell
- Free Standing Table
- 8 Overhead Lockers, Wardrobe, Under bed Storage.